Report Water Violations

To report a water violation, chemical release, or type of spill, contact:

Georgia Environmental Protection Division (GA EPD) at 1-800-241-4113.  Other important number can be found on their website- Click here.


Other important resources to report water pollution or violations:

Chatham County Health Department Environmental Health Offices– (912)356-2160

Chatham County-Savannah Metropolitan Planning Commission – (912)651-1454